Thursday, March 25, 2010

Fight the England

Tonight Will said the prayer and he said, "Heavenly Father please bless that we can fight the England and protect our country."  I guess he is listening in school!

5 comments:

brooke March 25, 2010 at 11:26 PM  

I love it. Last night Luke asked me when we were going to have a real dinner like Cafe Rio. I was in the process of making spaghetti and meatballs with breadsticks. nice. I picked up Rio tonight and he loved it.

Julie Pia March 26, 2010 at 7:54 AM  

What a little cutie! Love it!

Sinéad Poznanski March 26, 2010 at 1:44 PM  

Yeah! Fight those Englands!

Jen F March 26, 2010 at 5:40 PM  

lol your kids say the best things!! that is the best. go will keep listing in school :)

Laura April 1, 2010 at 10:02 PM  

That is great! You always need to know who your enemies are.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP