You found the cutest kids ever! I love it!
oh cute !! kinda yes be safe out there !!! your kids are just the best pitcher takers
Wow - so cute. I like those commercials.
I love those!! Were you the photographer too?
I guess Will was too busy fighting the English. Adorable pictures. JD has a copy and Macy loves to look at Claire and Max.
We love the pictures. What a great idea. We love the little models.
Great pics. Where do I find a sign like that? You guys should sale them. Beautiful kids!
I haven't been to your blog in a long time, but it looks like your kids are still beyond cute! Congrats on another girl; that is very exciting!
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
8 comments:
You found the cutest kids ever! I love it!
oh cute !! kinda yes be safe out there !!! your kids are just the best pitcher takers
Wow - so cute. I like those commercials.
I love those!! Were you the photographer too?
I guess Will was too busy fighting the English. Adorable pictures. JD has a copy and Macy loves to look at Claire and Max.
We love the pictures. What a great idea. We love the little models.
Great pics. Where do I find a sign like that? You guys should sale them. Beautiful kids!
I haven't been to your blog in a long time, but it looks like your kids are still beyond cute! Congrats on another girl; that is very exciting!
Post a Comment