Catching Up Through Photos
We went to St. George for Easter with the Ashbys.
Will and I went skiing at Brighton with some friends. I decided to not post the pictures of our friend who dislocated his elbow just to save him the humiliation.
Here is Claire's Mother's Day present. She thought Ann would love lotion all over the mirror. Hopefully next year she will think about her gift a little more!








5 comments:
You are a great photographer. I love Claire in her ballet swimsuit doing the ballet moves and your boys are so cute too--they seem to genuinely love each other. I wouldn't have been able to get mad at Claire for the lotion trick--she is just too cute.
I miss you guys !!!! how fun you guys have done a lot. I love seeing will play baseball how fun. and that is so funny about claire :)
I am in love with your kids. I can't wait to see what number four looks like!!
Your dining room reno turned out awesome! I'm sure you get way more use out of it now.
As always cute pics of the kids!
I love all of the pics...including the before and afters down below. I'm sure people never question wether those boys are yours or not...they definitely look like Summerhays kids.
Post a Comment