Tuesday, August 3, 2010

There's Something About Mary


MARY SUMMERHAYS
7 lbs. 13 oz.  l  21 inches


Claire was more than excited to hold her baby sister for the first time.


Four kids, wow!


Mary's first photo shoot. I'm determined to learn how to photograph a newborn. 


My two little ladies in their matching dresses. 



16 comments:

Sinéad Poznanski August 4, 2010 at 7:09 AM  

Well done Andrea (the photos aren't half bad either Greg). What a beautiful baby, Beautiful family.

Laura August 4, 2010 at 8:09 AM  

Gorgeous! (All 4 of them) Your pictures are great.

Anonymous August 4, 2010 at 10:37 AM  

Great pictures!! Can't wait to meet her!

brooke August 4, 2010 at 10:54 AM  

Oh. My. Gosh. When are you going to hang out a shingle and start doing photography full time? Your stuff is amazing.

Plus, you have the world's cutest models. Claire is so beautiful and continues to get cuter and cuter and cuter. Mary is so adorable. She doesn't look like a newborn (which is a compliment!)

The picture of the four kids is just to die for. I can't wait to come over and meet the baby.

Sara August 4, 2010 at 11:29 AM  

Beautiful pictures! Mary is adorable.

Krissy August 4, 2010 at 2:02 PM  

She is just beautiful! How fun for Claire to have a sister. Claire is so breath taking and the two of them I can tell compliment each other! So fun! Congrats! I love your boys to death...sweet,sweet boys!

Vic, Linds, and the girls... August 4, 2010 at 2:20 PM  

Congrats!!! She is cute just like the rest of the bunch. You have a beautiful family.

Laura Stringham August 4, 2010 at 9:53 PM  

She is so perfectly beautiful. Congratulations!

Jenn O. August 5, 2010 at 4:04 PM  

She's so pretty! I love the pics of Claire and Mary.

Jill T August 5, 2010 at 4:37 PM  

Congratulations! She is beautiful. And Claire looks so big now! What a cute family.

Jenn O. August 6, 2010 at 7:58 AM  

Thanks for the photos. I miss my little Summerhays children. Love, Mom

Sandy and Spence August 7, 2010 at 12:41 PM  

Precious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to hold her...remember, I am available for the church Nana position if you need me!!!

Jen F August 7, 2010 at 2:20 PM  

Oh I love her im so glad I got to see her :) There is something about all the kids :) love you all congrats on baby Mary

Reeses Pieces August 8, 2010 at 3:37 PM  

She's a beauty Greg. Like you guys we'll have two of each...I think it doesn't get much more perfect than that!

eric + ashlee August 18, 2010 at 7:25 AM  

Wow she's beautiful Greg! Though I wouldn't expect anything less from you guys. Looks like Claire is loving being a big sister too. I'm so happy for you guys! Great photography too.

leandparkermakes3 August 23, 2010 at 5:20 PM  

Greg and Andrea,
Wow. What a gorgeous baby! I am so happy for you and your family! I can't wait to meet little Mary!

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP