Saturday, September 25, 2010

Mary's Blessing

Yesterday we blessed Mary at our home. We did it at our home so that my parents could Skype in. It was so great to have our family all together for this great event. 

8 comments:

brooke September 25, 2010 at 10:44 PM  

You have an absolutely beautiful family. Congrats! So fun to run into you guys today at soccer.

Julie Pia September 26, 2010 at 12:47 PM  

Darling picture you guys! What a beautiful family. We love you!!!! Hope the blessing went well...

Jen F September 29, 2010 at 12:30 PM  

it was so fun !!! i am so glad your parents could watch it that made it so special :) thanks for inviting me :) congrats again on baby Mary :)

Jaime September 29, 2010 at 6:01 PM  

Such a great family picture! I love it!!!!

Laura October 1, 2010 at 2:01 PM  

Gorgeous picture of all of you. It was a special night.

Jana Sohm October 3, 2010 at 8:40 PM  

So cute!

Reeses Pieces October 10, 2010 at 5:46 PM  

Great picture. What a beautiful family you have. I love modern day technology....I bet your parents loved being a part of it.

Staci Kramer October 24, 2010 at 2:34 PM  

I had no idea that you guys added a fourth to the gang! Congrats! And I couldn't help but notice that your little brunette turned blonde! I guess it was inevitable! I would love to have four kids. I have my two boys, but I've been reading my husband's patriarchal blessing a lot lately and it says "sons and daughters" five times. I'm trying to figure out if thats literal or just a general way to describe one's offspring in general. You guys are all set. Everyone has at least one sister and one brother! Good planning! PS, i LOVE the name Mary.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP